Update II: To Scintilla Ticketholders

As we all know, local and state policies are fluid and evolving swiftly concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Art organizations across the state must now make difficult choices regarding future programming in the wake of this crisis, including The Road Theatre Company.

Following local and state government recommendations and after thorough conversations with both Artistic and Corporate Boards, the decision has been made to postpone our production of Scintilla until September 2020. This decision was not made lightly, but we believe it is the right decision to ensure the health and safety of our community.

If you have already purchased a ticket (or tickets), please know our Box Office will be in touch to reschedule your date. If none of the upcoming dates (TBD) are acceptable and you need to be refunded, we will accommodate your request, as well. Alternatively, you may elect to donate the ticket to the Road (and any theatre you might have tickets for if that is a possibility) should you be unable to reschedule. The need for donations now is greater than ever.